- $90 Million – Coca-Cola – Turkey – Project Finance – PRI Insured capital market bond placed in USA/European markets.
- $40 Million – Ford Otosan – Project Finance – Loan to support manufacturing facility and expansion.
- $150 Million – Dilek Gurulek – Complex credit of a hydroelectric project sponsored by ABB (Austria), ABB (Germany) and Electricite’ de France. Hermes, OeKB and Coface coordination as well as large local cost financing.
- $9 Million – TSKB – Corporate finance loan to finance a generator for the BisEnerji power project.
- $56 Million– Tekfen – Sovereign – Financing of a roadway guaranteed by the Turkish Treasury using the OeKB program and local syndication.
- $18 Million – TCDD – Sovereign – A US Exim guaranteed and a local loan for the 15% cash payment to finance the acquisition of GM locomotives.
- $53 Million – Solidere – Corporate Credit – Local syndication for $23MM loan to financ e the environmental clean up of a waste dump site in Beirut.